Monday, December 14, 2009

QUICK PRODUCT RAVE!

Been a bit post crazy today :P oh well, i just wanted to do a very quick product rave as I've just used it and i really do love it, it's Lush' limited edition Christmas fresh face mask, Santa's rice pudding. It is truly gorgeous and i so wish it was permanent :( the smell is to die for, it smells like sweet almond cake mix lol, and it leaves my skin so incredibly soft! It feels like it has little exfoliating sugar grains but I'm not sure, ooooh and it has cranberries in it, so festive! Everyone i seriously recommend as it will suit all skins.

Okay that's it, bye have a good evening :) x

2 comments:

  1. ooh, I wish I had had a chance to try that one. I love rice pudding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish they could have made it perminant it was so lovely!

    ReplyDelete