Monday, December 7, 2009

Mini Haul!

Hello everyone, as it's leading up to Xmas, and I'm well ahead with my Xmas shopping i thought i would treat myself to a little retail therapy ;)

(Body Shop Palette Lilac and Silver £12 and a Colourglide Lipstick: Shade 54 Pastel Rose £8)

(Maybeline Colossal Mascara £6.99, Amber Rose Lipstick £6.99, Dream Matte Mousse £6.99)

All of it, is nothing special but i thought I'd share my thoughts :)

So starting on a good note, i love TBS eye palette, it's extremely highly pigmented and atm it's only £5, however you do get a bit of fall out. Here are some swatches and i literally just tapped my fingers on the shadows.


As you can see i also picked up two lipsticks. Now I'm not one to buy something due to hype, but it gets you wondering doesn't it when it's all you hear about? So i had to pick up the infamous Amber Rose lipstick, the colour is lovely however i realised when i got home TBS Lipstick i had also picked up was pretty similar, here are some swatches Maybeline on top, Body Shop on bottom. One noticeable difference is the Maybeline is a lot creamier, and TBS is more of a gritty glitter.


So as you all probably know, i ran out of a moisturiser, so i popped out to buy a cheap-o one. And i picked up the Garnier Soft Day Cream, it smells nice and does a fair bit of moisturising i guess. HOWEVER AFTER ALL OF THIS MONEY WASTING... I've decided to just buy my Clinique as it's the only thing i can rely on.
And my last two things i purchased were the Colossal mascara, i wouldn't say it volumises 9 times that's slightly adventurous but it definitely volumises with one coat! It is amazing i think this is probably my HG mascara now!!! And the Dream Matte Mousee, now i used to love this when i was younger, but trying it again i really don't know why i did, it makes my skin look so flaky and dry, and it feels like your putting thick gunk on your face yet it only has a light to medium coverage so I'm not impressed.
Oh well, speak to you all soon, hope your having a great start to the week xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment