Tuesday, December 8, 2009

GOING ON A DIET!

I've had enough of my unsightly lumps and bumps! I'm going on a diet not a crazy one i just want to drop about 20lbs...

So to kick start it, I'm going on a three day detox, LOADS of water and just fruit and veg.
Then I'm going to start taking either Cider Vinegar supplements, or green tea, and I'm going to lower my calorie intake to 1000, I'm also joining a gym nearer Christmas but for the time being my wii fit will do ;)

Hopefully in this process of getting fitter and healthier my skin should clear up too, but who knows ay?

The only way i stick to diets (or lifestyle changes as some would call it) is by tracking my weight loss, and obviously if i do bad one week you can all scream at me :D this is my way of keeping motivated lol. So drum roll......

I'm 5'7 (average height) and i weigh :(... 154 lbs (i can't believe I'm letting millions of people read this) my lowest weight is about 119 lbs. And this is my highest!

According to the NHS website BMI calculator http://www.nhs.uk/Tools/Pages/Healthyweightcalculator.aspx?Tag=Calculators&WT.srch=1&gclid=CPP6uffgx54CFUYA4wodvXWWqg I am a healthy weight BUT I am very near the 25 mark which is overweight, so i need to cut down, and just for comparison when i was 119 lbs my BMI was roughly 18 which is underweight!

As i said I'm currently 154 - 11 stone, i would like to drop 10 or more pounds before Christmas, don't know if that's possible but we'll soon see. Losing 20 lbs would take me to 134lbs - 9 stone 8lb, this is my initial final goal, but if I'm a full size 10 or 8 before then, I'll stop :D and visa versa if I'm not a size 10 then I'll carry on. But I'm practically a size 10 now, it's just jeans don't fit as a size 10.

So wish me luck, please give feedback and thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. keep us updated! I'm also on a diet! So far ive lost 5lbs 2 weeks in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that's great news, tomorrow is my last day on the detox. Then i will start posting what i've eaten that day :)
    How have you lost the weight so far then?

    ReplyDelete