Monday, November 9, 2009

Make up

Now you all know what i do to keep my skin clean and clear, i thought I'd share my favourite make up items to cover my horrid acne scars with you...

First up is my all time fave (drum roll)........
MAC Studio Fix Fluid! It gives medium coverage that's semi matte, so you don't look like you're wearing a mask yet it covers my scars pretty well. As of now i do not use a concealer, but when i need to i use the MAC Studio Stick concealer, which i now see has been discontinued lol...

My favourite mascara is MAC Plush Lash, but atm i have been trying the Max Factor False Lash Effect but I'm not convicted i still adore the Plush Lash!

On the lips, i love tinted lip balms but lately in a clinique gift set i got a Butter Shine Lipstick (i think that's what they're called) in Delovely and it's a gorgeous shade of my natural lip colour just slightly deeper, and it's so creamy and buttery, i will def be repurchasing this baby! Great for the winter months might i add as it keeps them so moisturised!
And that's it really, in summer i love bronzer but i don't wear it so much in winter so didn't think it was worth a mention :) hope this has helped someone somewhere x



No comments:

Post a Comment