Tuesday, November 17, 2009

8 Most Worn Things

I've been on a bit of a blogging spree lately lol, this is my third in two days. Anyway, seeing as everyone is doing the 8 Most Worn Tag i thought I'd join in :)

1) most worn lipstick/ lip gloss - definitely my Clinique Delovely

2) most worn earrings - i have this little pack of different coloured studs that i change up every day, i think they were about £2 from good old primark and there are about 8 sets in a pack

3) most worn shirt - i don't really have one, but a new top I'm in love with lately is this pink striped shirt form topshop that i got on sale

4) most worn nail polish - i don't wear polish on my finger nails other than clear but on my toe nails I'm wearing OPI paint my moji toes red (i think)

5) most worn shoes - my new riding boots from Faith, I'm in love with them!!

6) most worn hair product - either Aussie heat protector or the Tara Smith shine spray

7) most worn perfume - as of late, Versace christal noir (great deep scent for a cosy winter)

8) most worn handbag/ purse - a purple quilted bag from Dorothy Perkins

So that's it, short and sweet, hope this gave you a few ideas of something new to try x

No comments:

Post a Comment